Monday, January 9, 2012

My promise to you

Do you still remembered what I promised you few years ago? I promised you that I will do anything for you with my best ability. I always deliver my promises to you. As I've told you before, I don't simply make a promise to anyone. But for you, I'm willing to do anything that you asked for. I never did anything like this for anyone before except you. Not even my family or boy friend.

Recently, I started assembling the puzzle you bought. It really tested my patience and determination. In the beginning, I was really struggling hard to figure out where to start. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. After reflecting back of the times when we assemble puzzle together, I did groupings and segregation for it like how we used to do. I finally know what I'm doing. I spent a few sleepless nights till morning trying to finish it quickly and frame it back for you. Finally, I managed to complete it in 5 days. This is the fastest I can go. Really hope that you'll appreciate it.


The Sound of Colours: The Lucky Apple

- I Do Cherish You -

No comments:

Post a Comment