Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthday

I've never felt so disappointed before. Few days back I sent you your birthday gift to the id I created for you. I pre-planned everything for you but did you even bother to check it? I'm so heart broken that you ignored me completely.

On the actual day of my birthday, I received hundreds of wishes from others but i never receive any of yours. I waited for you to wish me the whole day but you never did. Felt so heart broken once again. You leave me no choice but to reveal my tattoo to you. I didn't want you to know about it till we are together, I guess I really can't take it anymore. I was so heart broken since the day of your birthday till mine. I didn't even have the motivation or heart to celebrate mine anymore. I was dragged out by my family to have a simple dinner but inside me, I felt so empty without you by my side.

I was facing serious depression lately. Where were you when I need you? So much happened to me without you. I missed you. I noticed i can't live without you. I love you dumbo. Hope to have you by my side everyday.

Ps. I do cherish you.

No comments:

Post a Comment